About the Summit
Setting the standard on how the industry should connect and exchange ideas, the Generis American Medical Device Summit provides insights and strategies to enhance the professional development of executives involved in the design, development and manufacturing of medical devices.
Join the discussion with over 200 of your industry peers as we explore the challenges and opportunities in medical device development, quality management, speed to commercialization, and regulatory harmonization. Hear first-hand case studies presented by our executive speaker faculty with extensive experience driving development and manufacturing excellence. Walk away with strategic insights to streamline processes, optimize development, decrease risk, improve time to market, reduce costs, and remain compliant in an ever evolving environment. This October we encourage you to join us for two days of thought provoking content and exceptional networking.
Key Take Aways
- Recognize the impact of public policy on the medical device industry in terms of leadership and competitiveness in the world
- Leverage digital manufacturing to accelerate time to market while reducing risk
- Utilize your post-market surveillance system to feed your risk management and product lifecycles
- Identify the opportunities and challenges in various regulatory markets, alongside an analysis on potential modifications to 510k policy
- Create a successful partnership with suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Reduce up-front investment and market risk through effective and frequent prototyping early in the development cycle
- Incorporate performance, safety, business economics, risk management, and regulatory requirements as a basis for device design
- Apply ‘Design Thinking’ as a driver for medical device development
- Ensure the design of the medical device can be correctly translated into production specifications
- Understand the impact of the IMDRF and increased harmonization in the Medical Device Industry
- Lower the cost of product R&D while improving speed to market
- Develop and sustain the gains of a quality culture and adopt proven change management techniques
Access The Program
Well structured program — good balance of sessions and opportunities to network and meet with vendors. Speakers topics were useful and vendors were relevant!Neil Landry – Director, Quality Compliance, Edwards Lifescience
I really enjoyed the summit. The speakers were good, the topics relevant and the event was well orgainized. I would definitely return to a future event hosted by GenerisSven Schrieber – Director of Operations Sonar Med
Our pleasure! We hope you're having a great week! twitter.com/HammillMedical…
Our pleasure! twitter.com/HammillMedical…
Engage With the Right Medical Device Clients
Generis’ sponsorship opportunities provide access to VPs, Directors and Senior Executives in the medical device industry. Build your best path to conversion through direct engagement and generate measurable results using our customized packages, extensive networking opportunities, and organized 1-to-1 meetings!
What Makes Us Different?
Our trademarked Marketing 365 initiative allows you to extend your brand beyond the brick-and-mortar event to include content sharing, blog posts, social sharing, original content generation and more – all as part of your package!
Pre-qualified one-to-one meetings
Our one-to-one meetings go beyond speed dating, providing you with the opportunity to pre-qualify potential meeting candidates and make adjustments to your meeting schedule before the on-site one-to-one meeting.
Limited Exhibition Floor
We limit the number of sponsors at our events to ensure that quality interactions occur on the floor. We bring only the most relevant, capable and credible thought leaders to our events to meet with our delegates and speaker faculty.
Caliber of Attendee
Generis summits are invitation only. Registrations are only granted to delegates who meet our strict qualification and seniority standards.
Unlike other conferences, speaking opportunities at Generis events are tailored to your needs. We offer you direct access to a highly targeted audience that makes the decision on what their business will do next.
ONLINE Delegate CATALOG
Full access to specific and detailed business intelligence on each attending delegate including a detailed profile and their key areas of focus/investment via our proprietary attendee database.
To ensure the exclusivity of our event we have password protected our pages. Access is granted to qualified individuals and companies who meet the requirements for attendance.
To find out more about Sponsorship Opportunities and the range of services offered in our packages, please contact us and we will follow up with you shortly.
Year after year, the American Medical Device Summit brings together innovative, exciting and timely content delivered by the top minds within the medical device industry. We want to ensure that all the past knowledge shared at the events is readily available and accessible to industry practitioners.
The knowledge center is an information hub that features insights from our past and upcoming summits. Gain access to full videos of past presentations, and a collection of industry insights presented through eBooks, Infographics and Video Interviews.
To ensure the exclusivity of our event we have password protected our pages. Please use the button below to request access to our knowledge center. You will be directed to a login page and provided with the option to request access. If you already have a password, please click on the button below and enter the password when prompted.
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
70 Yorktown Center, Lombard, IL, 60148
+1 (630) 719-8000
Get in Touch
555 Richmond Street West, Suite 1106
P.O. Box 119
Toronto, ON, Canada, M5V 3B1
Phone+1 (416) 298 7005
HoursM–F: 8:30am–5:30pm EST